I love rebellion, in the most silent forms.
In haircuts and nail polish. In clothing and in attitude. In the boys I kiss that my parents hate. In the boys I hate that my parents adore. I love the unconventional, so that I may be spontaneous and refreshing. I love being and doing everything everyone least expects me to do.
Because I cannot stand being ordinary and predictable. I am not ordinary and predictable. So let me lose my mind a little and when I find it, I’ll return.
Until then, let the sex, drugs, tattoos and art continue. Let life continue.
Love in all capacities.
"Don’t you dare
For someone else’s comfort -
Do not become small
For people who refuse to grow."
I wanted to tell you that the songs no longer make me cry, your voice no longer stings and I no longer gasp for air every time I hear your name. I wanted you to know that the bruises have healed and I’m not hurting anymore. You can’t hurt me anymore.
politicalsexkitten said: Americano, espresso
espresso: if i showered the night before, i wake up, blow dry my hair, then do my makeup (nothing but foundation, eyebrows and mascara), change and head out the door
itsjustanotherblogger said: Drip and Doppio, please!
Doppio: Hong Kong, because it’s my favorite place in the world. Taiwan because there seems to be something I’m missing that I can’t find here.
iamjvngo said: Expression :P
Hahah, espresso: wake up, shower, do my makeup (toner, moisturizer, primer, foundation, eyebrows (pencil then powder and if i’m feeling fancy my dipbrow) then setting powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara then bronzer, blush and lipstick) then i blowdry my hair and then change.
I’m usually watching netflix when I get ready so I take foreeverrr.
Send me a cup of coffee.
- Espresso: Describe your usual morning routine.
- Decaf: Impersonate one of your friends.
- Macchiato: Name two things you think go well together and why.
- Latte: List three aspects of your personality that you love.
- Flat White: Confess the most recent crime you committed.
- Iced: Make the weirdest face you can.
- Cappuccino: Describe your ideal wedding.
- Drip: Post a photo of a stuffed animal you own.
- Mocha: Name one of your guilty pleasures.
- Doppio: List two of your dream travel locations and why.
- Black: Recall the worst insult you've ever received.
- Americano: Post a photo of your favorite outfit.
- Kopi: Describe an incident when you tried something new.
Hi guys, talk to me.
- Plot Twist: You meet someone on tumblr who's attractive, likes you back, and lives really close to you.
Hey, you free? Let’s get coffee. I haven’t seen you in awhile and I miss the way the sound of your voice rings in my ears. I miss the way you look at me. I miss the way you used to tell me you loved me while you brushed my hair out of my face. You’d pluck those few straying strands from my face and smile at me as if I were the most beautiful thing you had ever seen in your life. I miss all of that. I miss the way our hands fit so perfectly together, but not nearly as perfectly as the way our souls fit. If it hadn’t all changed, I’d still be by your side. But coffee? Is that alright with you?
Please reassure me that I made the right decision. It was a big step for me. It took so much of me to disregard everything I knew and held true. It took so much for me to step outside my comfort zone and allow myself to release all inhibitions.
Don’t let this ruin me. Don’t ruin me.